Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things I should FULFILL in year 2010

1. Improve my English!!! I know tt english is very important in d life, so wat I must do is ACTION!!! erm...reading newspaper, fiction, listening 2 english radio channel, watching english movie n speaking in English!

2. Learn how 2 drive!!! long time no drive since I get my 'kopi-O' license...haha...I think it's convenient 4 me if I start working d...but d problem is no 'cheap' car 4 me 2 drive...wen i drive other's car, I wil feel scared...>< should b brave enuf!!!

3. Learn swimming!!! swimming is 1 of d surviving skill v should know about it. tt 1 stil in process...not bad...at least I'm not scared of water lik last time...

4. Learn cooking!!! should learn fr my mum a few of delicious dishes...hehe...so tt i can cook 4 myself d nice meal...

5. B CONFIDENT!!! but not tOo confident...hehe...

6. B Independent!!! I try my best d, as wat my sis said, if got any1 4 her 2 depend on, she wil b dependent again...haha...

7. Dun feel SHY 2 ask questions or help fr others!!! nvm mind if get rejected...

Last but not least, I hope I can keep my promise!!! All the best 2 me!!!

1 comment:

-siewchoon- said...

All these are a bit too general, what will your plan?

It will be great if you set them into a few small targets and do it one at a time.

Eg:

1.Read newspaper+ listen to the radio 1- 2 hour per day.

2. Write down the strength and weakness I have, get to know thy self a bit more, convince yourself you are doing great in some sphere of life and you will improve on things/ habits/ thoughts that draw you back.

Jiayou! ;)